THE ONLY FULLY IIAR> CERTIFIED AGENCY.
We are influencer and analyst relations experts.
We have an unmatched track record in the industry and the only agency 100% IIAR> Certified Professionals. We combine 25+ years of hands-on experience and know-how from the best tech industry AR teams, a proven track record of starting two influencer relations departments and a thought leadership practice as well as founding and running the IIAR> for 15 years.
FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR.
A recognised thought leader in influencer and analyst relations. He has over 20 years of hands-on analyst relations experience with the very best AR teams such as Oracle and IBM. He has built two world-class analyst & influencer relations departments at management firm BearingPoint and AdTech leader Criteo. At BearingPoint, he also led the launch and development of the BearingPoint Institute.
He co-founded the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR>) and is currently serving as one of its Board Members.
He is the founder of Starsight Communications, a new kind of specialist analyst & B2B influencer relations agency.
- Coaching and supporting C-level executives and spokespersons around engagement and on positioning/messaging areas
- Weaponising insights for sales, marketing and communications
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Team management, sales and product management, multicultural experience
Lena Tønning Staal.
Senior Analyst Relations Manager.
Lena Tønning Staal has 16 years of experience in communication, marketing, and analyst relations. 12½ years with Microsoft, where she helped form and build the EMEA AR program and build out the internal AR sales enablement program. Her cross coverage between communication, marketing and AR is useful when engaging internal stakeholders to explain the value of AR to sales and marketing teams.
Lena holds a Bachelor in English Business Communications and IT from University of Southern Denmark. She is a Certified Influencer & Industry Analyst Relations Professional.
- Influencer mapping and engagement
- Landmark evaluations management
- Analyst summit conception & delivery
- AR for sales & marketing enablement
analyst relations manager.
Chloe Roberts is in her 2nd year working within analyst relations. She graduated from Loughborough University in 2021 with a degree in Communication and Media studies. This was a research focused course, using both quantitative and qualitative methods. During her degree, Chloe completed a 13 month placement at Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the Global Communications team. Her role was straddling International Media and Analyst relations in the EMEA region.
In May 2021 Chloe joined the IIAR> as a member and became a certified Industry Analyst Relations professional.
- Logistics management for events, online and offline, large-scale and small-scale.
- Optimising AR programs through considered organisation and prioritisation.
- Developed writing, presentation and proofreading skills.
- We’re bold, transparent and assertive
- We’re curious, with a thirst for knowledge and a deep understanding of technology and our clients
- We’re strategic minded, experts in identifying insights in weak signals to refine clients positioning
Starsight is always on the look out for ambitious analyst & influencer relations experts.
Get in touch if you would like to be added to our talent pool.
To learn more about working at Starsight visit our Glassdoor page!